Friday, July 8, 2011

The long and short of it...

I have finally done it-I have started a blog. Not really a blog about my life, but about music....which has had a pretty big influence on my life...I generally post my famous "songs of the day" on Facebook and thought that I would share my music with whoever wanted. I think that music can impact people more than they think and can touch people when other words can't. I loved the quote "Music what feelings sound like" and I don't know where I heard it...but it is so true. I am a songwriter myself and being able to express my feelings through music is wonderful. Mostly its like a music journal for myself to express my love for music...but if people can benifit from it, that is cool with me. So hope you enjoy and feel free to comment what you will...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment