Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Song of the day :: Charmed Life. Joy Williams.


This is the real song of my day today. Such a beautifully charming song. I truly live a charmed life.

Just sit tight, dont you even think about going anywhere
Stay where you are, open up your eyes to whats already there
What I'm about to tell ya, what I'm about to say
Don't even lit it throw ya
It just might change your day

We're living a charmed life, charmed life
you and I, a charmed life

There's a well-lit sky hanging over everyone that's walking by
it's plain to see what we got is color in a world of black and white
Dont even lit it fool ya, we got everything we need
don't even let it throw ya, i know it's hard to believe

(chorus)

It's easier said than done, its true
but count your kisses one by one, we're living proof, we're living a...

Charmed life

No comments:

Post a Comment